Sunday, December 30, 2007
Thanks a bunch!
Saturday, December 29, 2007
I will be posting them on the 31st of December.
Monday, December 24, 2007
1. A tumble trak
2. A viscious dog named Hector to chase girls down the runway who run to slow on vault (no Syd, not you!)
3. A massage therapist which we can lock in the back room and take Him out as we need him
4. A extra computer for the office so Janet no longer has to share her space with us messy coaches
5. An expresso machine to put beside the beam
6. A gigantic bean bag chair beside the floor for after those tiring floor routines
7. A remote control with a mute button for athletes during those really hard conditionings
8. And of course- a happy new year!
9. For all of Salta's athletes to stick their beam routines at competition this year!
Hope you all get what you want for Christmas!!!
Friday, December 21, 2007
Just a reminder to not forget things like your toothbrush- cause you don't want to kill anyone with your halitosis- your sleeping bag, pillow, and pj's. Incidentally, Kayla's got this cool game planned. Oh, and just so you know- you're all going down...I don't take any prisoners. Muhahahaha!....yeah...whatever that means...
Wishing everyone a happy holiday season!
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
A sign up sheet has been started and if you see Tera with your $5, you can place your name and what you will be bringing for food (can I request some of Eva's veggies and dip?) on the list.
Also, if you wish to participate in the Secret Santa please bring a wrapped gift with a value of $5.
As a request, if anyone has a karaoke machine that we could use for the night, we would appreciate it! If anyone else has any other new suggestions for activities please feel free to email me!
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
The last day of classes for competitive gymnasts is December 21st. The regular classes will start back on Thursday, January 3rd 2008. Since school is still out, training will be in the morning from 9:00- 1:00.
Christmas is approaching very fast and so is our 11th annual Christmas camp. You are invited to take part in one to all four days of the camp to work on routines, new skills, maintain your strength and flexibility, and most importantly have fun.
Schedule and times are as follows:
Thursday, Dec. 27 9:00-2:00
Friday , Dec. 28 9:00-2:00
Sunday, Dec. 30 9:00-2:00
Monday, Dec .31 9:00-2:00Silver and Gold
Sunday, Dec. 30 9:00- 1:00
Monday, Dec 31 9:00-1:00
The cost is $25.00/day or $90.00 for all four days for the Competitive. The pre-competitive will be $20.00/day. The deadline is Friday, Dec. 21, 2007. If you are planning to attend the Christmas camp, please sign up at the desk with Tera.
Monday, December 10, 2007
Sunday, December 09, 2007
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Our next meeting will be this Sunday at 3pm. We will continue on with front tumbling. If you have any questions please feel free to bring them with you as we hope to have a discussion forum after.
A huge thanks to Sheehan and Alysha for demonstrating (and Sheehan, may Dillan never trip you on the playground again... )