Monday, June 08, 2009

Cute Training Tops!

The gym I am at has these cool training tops that you wear with shorts I have posted them and if you are interested let me know and I will pick up the one you choose (and then you can repay me when I get back).

Sizing is the same as our competitive suits if in doubt refer to the size chart HERE.
Please email me if you wish to have a suit by Wednesday morning as that will be the last time I am at their gym.

Becca






RED, ORANGE AND BLUE DOTS- CHILD S- 35
STRIPED WHITE AND TURQUOISE- CHILD S- 35
PINK AND GREEN HAWAII-CHILD M- 40





GREEN WITH SHINY SQUARES- CHILD L- 44






SHINY BLUE X 2- CHILD L, CHILD M- 45
ORANGE SMALL STRAPS- CHILD LARGE- 35
RED DOTS- CHILD LARGE- 35






BLUE/BROWN- YOUTH X-SMALL- 46
POLKA DOT WITH SHORTS- 55



SHINY PINK- ADULT M- 45
DOTS- ADULT SMALL- 37



Also available:

Black top with red polka dots down side and shorts- Adult Small- 55

Pink, white and black dots- size Adult S- 42

Pink Hawaiian Print- Adulta Small- 35- adorable- will try to get pics on tomorrow

No comments: