Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

Wow, it is now 2008! With that comes of course your New Year Resolutions. I was listening to CBC this morning and they where saying in a clinical trial only 12% of people even keep their new years resolutions, but, as the people who are in the trial know they are being tested they will try even harder to keep their personal goals- so it was said that a mere 7% of the population are going to keep theirs. Well, that being said I will still make my Resolution. Here it goes. Are you ready for it?

To be sure to post at least one video a week on the video blog and to have 3 posts a week on The Chalkbowl.

There you have it. If I fail, I must lower myself to be "one of those" who did not keep their resolutions. What a pity that would be.

No comments: