Thursday, January 10, 2008

Where can I buy gymsuits??

Here are some sites where you can buy gymsuits. It is especially nice now that the USD is low!!!
When ordering, please DO NOT buy a size larger as the suit needs to be fitted to the athletes body for safety precautions.

GK Elite Sports Wear:

www.gk-elitesportswear.com

You can click on the catalog's and choose which suits you like. Please refer to the sleek fit size chart for sizing information which can be found at the home page in the left side bar.

Jag Wear Leos

Click here for the size chart

If you would like even more places to order from please feel free to email me and I can give you some more websites!

1 comment:

Jen McCleve said...

Thanks for the tips on where to get some nice leotards. I'll have to keep that in mind next time my girls need new leotards for their dance classes.